LSA has posted the revisions to the Mutual Fund and ETF portfolios, please login to see the updates to begin preparing for TRADING Monday, April 1st, 2013.
At this time we are only making revisions to the MUTUAL FUND and ETF strategies. The up capture of the variable annuities and variable universal life portfolios remain in line. That said this could serve as a good opportunity to rebalance and take some gains off the table.
The video commentary discussing the changes to the models can be viewed by logging into the LSA site with your member codes. The video, as well as the 2 and 6 page Fund Review Fact Sheets, can be found by logging into the LSA site and selecting “Portfolio Management” in the “Monitoring Reports” box after selecting the model portfolios that you wish to view.
Posted March 27th, 2013:
- Private Client – POSTED
- Private Client Less Than $100k – POSTED
- Private Client Blended Strategies – POSTED
- Private Client Tax Efficient – POSTED
- Private Client Income – POSTED
- Private Client Traditional – POSTED
- Bear Market Entry – POSTED
- Cautious Bear Plus – POSTED
- Schwab NTF – POSTED
- Schwab Traditional NTF – POSTED
- ETF’s – POSTED
- ETF Tactical Allocator – POSTED
- ETF Income First – POSTED
** We are posting these in advance to TRADE on MONDAY, April 1st, 2013 **
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 581-5724.